A professional middle distance runner with over 10 years experience competing internationally for New Balance, Canada, and the Speed River Track and Field Club. I spent the better part of my life waking up every day with one goal – to qualify for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
I grew up in North Vancouver, BC, attending Handsworth Secondary School.
After high school I attended the University of Oregon where I qualified for two NCAA finals in the Steeplechase and won the 2009 Pac-10 title in that same event.
When I graduated from Oregon I left to join the Speed River Track Club based in Guelph, Ontario to be coached by Dave Scott-Thomas.
I am also a digital marketing expert working for Inbox Marketer, a digital marketing agency based out of Guelph, Ontario.
- 2016 Olympic Games – 3000m S/C – 25th Place
- 2016 Olympic Trials – 3000m S/C – 2nd Place
- 2014 Commonwealth Games – 3000m S/C – 6th Place
- 2014 National Track & Field Championships – 3000m S/C – 3rd Place
- 2014 National XC Champion
- 2013 World Track & Field Championships – 3000m S/C – 23rd Place
- 2013 National Track & Field Championships – 3000m S/C – 2nd Place
- 8th Ranked On Canada’s All-Time List for the 3000m S/C – 8:26.55
- 2x NCAA Finalist – 3000m S/C
- 2009 PAC-10 Champion – 3000m S/C
- 2003 World Youth Track and Field Championships – Bronze Medal